Emojiplanet slot review
The phenomenon of Emoji is known all around the world. Whether you are on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or just plain internet writing you are certain to have used these express emotions at some time or another. These pictographs may have started in Japan back in the 1990’s but today are a necessity in online conversations.
This game offers a screen consisting of 6 reels and 5 rows but this is no ordinary game and therefore does not have the classic paylines we are all used to. Winning sequences are created from clusters containing at least 5 symbols connected vertically or horizontally. The minimum stake is of 0.20 per spin while the maximum is €200. Emojiplanet comes with the awesome avalanche feature and therefore every winning combination created will explode and new symbols come tumbling down. There is only 1 special symbol you will need to keep your eyes open for and that is the Wild in the form of a golden star which will substitute for all regular symbols.
Good to note that this video slot comes with 5 different features where each one starts by filling up a particular meter. The feature will only be triggered once when there are no more winning combinations left. Please read below for a further explanation on each feature.
Emojiplanet slot features:
- Bomb Feature will randomly destroy 8 symbols and a random coin win of between 5 to 100 times your bet level will be awarded or each destroyed symbol.
- Pizza Feature is a 3×3 cluster of randomly selected symbols.
- Kiss Mark Feature activates 3 sticky wild symbols which substitute for all symbols. Each individual sticky wild has 3 lives. Whenever it is part of a winning sequence it will lose a life until all 3 lives have been lost.
- Rocket Feature is a stack of 10 wild symbols appearing on and above one of the reels creating a winning combination.
- Two Hearts Feature is only activated when there are no more winning combinations. The total win is multiplied by the number of times the meter was filled up plus one.